December 26, 2012
We are happy to announce, starting January 2013, SWGMDI will be utilizing Basecamp for online project management of the goals in our strategic plan. To get everyone up and running with this easy to use system, please follow the steps below.
1. Familiarize yourself with the overview on this page: http://basecamp.com/one-page-project
2. RSVP for one of the phone trainings with Laura by 12/28. They will be less than 30 minutes and have a max of 4 people for each training slot. If you cannot make any of these times, please e-mail Laura.
January 3, 2013 @ 12PM EST
January 4, 2013 @ 9AM EST
January 7, 2013 @ 9AM EST
January 7, 2013 @ 2PM EST
3. Prior to your call time, you will receive an e-mail with an invite request to join Basecamp. It will ask you to create a user name and password of your choosing. Be logged in at the time of your training call. There will be a project named “basecamp training” that we will use to train and practice using the features, as well as, discuss preferred settings for you.
4. Once your training call is done and your questions are answered, familiarize yourself by exploring the features through the “Basecamp training” project.
5. When you are part of a committee that has a project plan approved and authorized to use Basecamp, you will receive another e-mail invite to join that particular project. Until then, you don’t need to take any action in Basecamp.
December 3, 2012
Please review SI-6 and provide feedback to Randy directly by Jan 18, 2013