Instructions on Public Review and Providing Comments for SWGMDI Draft Documents
- Read and review the draft primarily for the principles it contains within the time frame listed under the document name.
- Enter comments on form link associated with each document for review.
- You may provide general comments and/or comments to specific words and principles in the document. If your comments relate to specific words or phrases, please reference the line number(s) to which your comment applies, such as: Line 88: the word “shall” should be replaced with “may.”
- SWGMDI defines the following terms as such and utilizes them in documents accordingly:
- Standards are a minimum level of acceptable performance.
- Guidelines (or Principles) are a suggested level of performance, but not a standard.
- Best practices are the most rigorous level of performance and are based on current knowledge without resource limitations.
- SWGMDI’s Comment Acceptance Policy: All comments received are evaluated and made available, in their entirety, to the SWGMDI committee and board as they relate to the particular document. A comment summary report for each document is made available to the public at swgmdi.org. Please note that all personal identifying information (such as name and address) submitted by the commenter will NOT be included in any comment summary report and will NOT be made available to the public, except as required by law.
Outcome of the Review and Comment Process:
- All comments will be reviewed and addressed.
- Explanations will be provided for suggestions which are not incorporated in revisions of the document.
- After revisions are made, the document will be voted on by the full board. If published, it will be published on the finalized document section of the website.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this important process!
DOCUMENTS OPEN FOR COMMENT
No documents are available for public review at this time.